To bring financial peace of mind to everyone, everywhere
The Power of Paymenow in your Pocket
Our financial wellness and inclusion platform allows employees early access to already earned wages.
The service aims to empower users on how to migrate from indebtedness to becoming investors. The platform promotes responsible financial behaviour and encourages saving.
Our vision is to initially ease the burden inflicted by payday and microlenders through affordable, real-time, access to cash and to then educate and assist in reaching financial goals
How does it work?
Since the dawn of the 20th century, employees have taken the risk of working upfront and only being paid for their labour at the end of a pre-defined period (typically monthly).
This inaccessibility to already earned wages often causes financial stress as life and expenses do not always wait until payday!
Paymenow takes this delay out of the equation by giving employees real-time access to already earned wages with an app that is integrated with the employer’s payroll system.
Employees are able to cash out a percentage of their earnings and this amount is deducted at the end of the period from their salary.
happy employee, happy employer
- To give a far cheaper, responsible alternative to payday lending
- To offer best practices in market VAP services to stretch employees money further on essential service items
- Through our cutting edge financial literacy strategy involving theory, profiling through Big Data, and practical prescriptive triggers prompting responsible financial
- Change a vicious debt cycle into a savings mindset
- Turn employees into financially resilient citizens
Meet the team
Head of Business Development
Willem Van Zyl
Director of Software Development
E-mail us and we'll get back to you
Our Charity Partner