To bring financial peace of mind to everyone, everywhere
Our financial wellness and inclusion platform allows employees early access to already earned wages.
The service aims to empower users on how to migrate from indebtedness to becoming investors. The platform promotes responsible financial behaviour and encourages saving.
Our vision is to initially ease the burden inflicted by payday and microlenders through affordable, real-time, access to a portion of their salary and to then educate and assist in reaching financial goals.
How does it work?
Since the dawn of the 20th century, employees have taken the risk of working upfront and only being paid for their labour at the end of a pre-defined period (typically monthly).
This inaccessibility to already earned wages often causes financial stress as life and expenses do not always wait until payday!
Paymenow is a fintech platform that seamlessly integrates with the employers payroll system and provides an earned wage access solution to employees allowing them access to a predetermined (by employer) percentage of their salary before payday.
Meet the founders
Chief Client Officer
Willem Van Zyl
Chief Technical Officer
Chief Digital Officer
Inspired by people, powered by technology
Our mission is to restore the dignity and quality of life for people faced with economic stress by changing financial behaviour responsibly, providing early access to wages, and empowering employees and employers.
- To provide a far cheaper, responsible alternative to payday lending
- To offer best practices in market VAP services to stretch employees money further on essential service items
- Through our cutting edge financial literacy strategy involving theory, profiling through Big Data, and practical prescriptive triggers prompting responsible financial
- Change a vicious debt cycle into a savings mindset
- Turn employees into financially resilient citizens